For our upcoming summer season (mid June to mid September), we are looking for a creative and enthusiastic sous-chef to help craft our lunchtime garden restaurant menu and evening meals for our holiday and retreat guests.
Fresh-cooked, healthy, and varied meals are an integral part of the Lauvitel Lodge experience. You will work under the supervision of our Chef and Lodge Host to help prepare and cook all meals and assist with general kitchen duties.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has prior relevant experience working in a professional kitchen
- Is organised, adaptable and proactive
- Enjoys working as part of a multicultural team
- Can work intensively while keeping a smile
- Is at ease in speaking French
You will be preparing (with a helping pair of hands):
- Garden lunches à la carte – 10 to 50 covers between 12.00 and 14.30
- 3 course evening meals for 10 to 30 guests
- A balanced and diverse menu for long term stays
- Food adapted to vegetarian retreats and other dietary requirements
- Staff meals
- Mid June to mid September
- Dependent on experience.
- Meals and comfortable private accommodation provided.
- Live and work in an exceptionally beautiful natural environment
How to apply:
We welcome international candidates (short term visa for France or EU citizenship required).
Complete our Job Application form with all relevant details or send your CV/LinkedIn profile and cover letter detailing your previous relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.