Sorry, this event is sold out
A week to recharge your batteries, to connect with yourself and with nature, to experience the practice over several days, to share together a moment of quality and conviviality in a place that invites calm. This workshop will combine yoga practices, conscious breathing, meditations and hikes in Venosc, a small village at the gateway to the magnificent Ecrins National Park in the Southern Alps.
- Meditative sitting every morning upon rising
- Morning and evening yoga sessions adapted to the group and the energy of the place in a magnificent practice space open to nature.
- Accessible and progressive hikes supervised by a professional and spread throughout the week, including a full day of free time to enjoy the place, stroll, swim, …
Accommodation and stay arrangements:
- Small group (between 6 and 12 people maximum).
- Accommodation at Lauvitel Lodge with full board.
- Creative, carefully prepared and seasonal cuisine, mainly vegetarian for the week of training (1 day out of 2 and at lunchtime). Full veggie possible on request. And the inevitable blueberry pie!